Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WHAT A BAD LUCK???

Exactly an hour ago,at 3.20 pm something happened to me.

i've got class at 3.30,so,as school ended,i took my mum n my baby home.on my way back,there are 2 cars follow me,imah n kak yati (2 of my closest friends) as i need to show them the way to '4 sisters shoppe'. it is a boutique near my house. leaving them there,n i rush home to send ibu n awaddah home.

then i realise it is just 3.08pm on my dashboard.still early.from greenwood to uia just take less than 10 minutes.so i rush back to the boutique,hoping that i have time to see one or two skirts for awaddah.parking right in front of the boutique, i felt something going to go wrong,but,what the hack to thing bout it,right?

taking my handbag,lock the car,jump sraight to the boutique.it takes me EXACTLY 2 AND HALF MINUTES ONLY in there!!!!many people can prove that!!!as i step out the boutique,terrible things happened...sob...sob...

from far,i can saw something different on the passenger car window.looks like CRACKS!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????? i run over the car n nauzubillah....keretaku telah dirampok!!!!!!!ya Allah...my body start to shaking.without looking inside,i know what i'm loosing...my lovely,memorably,extraordinary LAPTOP!I felt so cold,like i'm going to collapse.donno what to do.look emptyly to the car.

suddenly,puan July (parent al-amin,also my mom's friend) walk over as she also on her way to the boutique.she ask me,da call sesape?then baru teringat nak call hubby.only GOD know my feeling that time.i can't even take care of my hubby's property!

mase nak call abang,beserah je kalau kene marah.memang da ready, tapi ya Allah,betapa tenang nya abang.siap pujuk lagi.cant forget it..."xpe sayang.bukan rezeki kite.anggap je dugaan bulan puasa.insyaallah banyak pahala orang yang bersabar ni.mana tau rezeki lain bulan ramadan ni allah nak bagi.sabarlah.banyakkan berdoa." but abang, i think i felt better if u scolded me (xpernah kene pun).i felt guilty sgt sbb benda tu boleh di elak...

few seconds,calming myself a bit,i decide to go home.no more class for today.abang insist to see me eventhough he has meeting (he told me yesterday).sampai rumah,trus naik bilik n tido(pura2 pejam mata je sbnrnya.xleh nak tdo pun).yang peliknya,awaddah pun xganggu umi langsung!biasanya,pantang nampak umi naik bilik,dia pun kedek2 naik tangga nak ikut umi.ni tak,dengar bunyi kete,she run over the grill.then she stare at me until i enter the room without even calling me once! odd..

now,feeling a bit better than before.anggap ini sebagai dugaan...astaghfirullah...

2 orang taip:

Amzil Avenue Mom said...

~Aiseyman...laju + cekap kan pencuri Taman Melewar ni Hani... tak gune betul!

What goes around, comes around.. insya allah, Allah akan ganti kan ko nye laptop with something better.... hang in there! ;)

SyahNur said...

ciannye... dlm bulan2 pose pun ade setan bertopengkan manusia... teruk betul la diorg ni...
sabar ek hani...!